Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Yeah, I've Got Nothing

I've just found out that my cousin has her christmas tree up already and not just one but nine christmas trees dotted around her house. I'm so jealous; I want to put my tree up but it takes up a lot of room in our small living room and with my parents visiting next week, it'll be a bit of a squash. I'm putting it up right after that though, you see if I don't.

It's time to post the next square of my husband's Blanket of Doom. After the dizzying heights of the World Series winners, it's time to bring it home with a square dedicated to his favourite british sports team - which means a football square.

I am not a football fan in any way, shape or form and will usually watch some kind of detective drama on my computer while it's on the TV but my husband is a life-long Arsenal FC fan and has listed the team among his five favourite things along with Carter USM, The Manic Street Preachers, Zombies and Star Wars (notice that I'm not on that list?). So, an Arsenal square it is.

Again, I struggled to find a chart small enough to fit in the 45x57 space so had to make my own.

Square number 4: Arsenal FC


This is a design that I made for my own personal use and is not endorsed by or being used by Lamas and Lattes or the official Geek-a-long blanket. I am merely a fan of their project and have decided to make my own version. Don't forget to visit the Geek-a-long page to show your support for the official Geek-a-long blanket project which is raising money for a great cause and if you'd like to donate to that cause then please visit The Child's Play Charity here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com